19th April 2021, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(English) at the Banaras Hindu University?

Hi friends, I am interested in studying for a PhD in English at Banaras Hindu University. I don’t know whether I will get a stipend or not for this PhD program in this university. So, I would like to know that I can get a stipend for this course in this university?

25th April 2021, 12:19 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(English) at the Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(English) at the Banaras Hindu University.

You will get stipend of Rs. 30000 per month for this PhD course.

You can secure stipend through entrance exam conducted by university followed.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.bhu.ac.in/
25th April 2021, 09:15 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(English) at the Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, BHU provide scholarship to all the students pursuing PhD. There is a provision of University Grant Commission to provide scholarship to PhD students. Every NET/JRF qualified is given stipend from 9k-35k depending on the university, Even institutions like JNU ,IITs offer 40k+ to all Research scholars.
13th September 2022, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Stipend received from admission date or joining date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?