29th November 2020, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Hindi Literature) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear Sir, I want to join Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Hindi Literature. So, I want to know that I can get a stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

30th November 2020, 09:28 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Hindi Literature) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes, You can get a stipend to study PhD(Hindi Literature) in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya.

Once get selected, Applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?