20th September 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

Dear Sir, I want to join Lovely Professional University for studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

28th September 2018, 05:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to join Lovely Professional University for studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication. So, I want to know that I can get stipend for doing this PhD program? Please help me to know about the stipend available in this university for this PhD?

Yes, you can get scholarships to study PhD (Journalism and Mass Communication) in the Lovely Professional University. Scholarships are offered to the PhD (Journalism and Mass Communication) students on the basis of their performance in the LPUNEST or GATE/GPAT/SPM/JRF/NET (LS). You can get a maximum of Rs 30,000 per semester on the basis of your performance in the LPUNEST or GATE/GPAT/SPM/JRF/NET (LS) for studying a PhD (Journalism and Mass Communication). You can find the details in the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?