14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Physics. I want to do this PhD program from Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this college? Please help me to know about this.

10th September 2019, 12:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Physics. I want to do this PhD program from Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this college? Please help me to know about this.
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Physics) in Goswami Ganesh Dutt Sanatan Dharam College for PhD in Physics.

UGC NET JRF

Gold Medalist in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?