14th January 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Central University of Gujarat?

I want to study PhD in Central University of Gujarat in the specialization of Social Sciences. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this university? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

16th January 2023, 11:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Central University of Gujarat?

State Government gives monthly stipend of Rs 15000 to the selected candidates and Rs 20,000 as one time contingency fund.
In total , every student is paid Rs 4 lacs in 3 year period.

PhD students who have not availed any financial assistance from any other source are considered for the award for non NET Fellowship of Rs 8000 per month with contingency of Rs 10,000 per annum for science subject and Rs 8000 per annum for Humanities and Social science.
19th January 2023, 02:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Central University of Gujarat?

For PhD Social Science, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No,you will not get a stipend to study PhD Social Sciences.
22nd January 2023, 06:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend Rs 8,000 to study PhD Social Sciences at Central University of Gujarat.

Candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
23rd January 2023, 04:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will certainly get stipend for pursuing Doctorate of Philosophy (Social Sciences).

You will receive a stipend of Rs.8000 per month for Humanities and Social Sciences subjects. The duration of the course would be of 2 years. However, if needed could be completed in 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?