7th August 2018, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) course which is offered by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?
  3. Course structure of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Benefits of studying PhD Health System Studies
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  6. List of MAT Feb Colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the average salary after completing diploma in hospital administration? What is the fee structure for the same in Tata Institute of social science Mumbai?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  9. Whether admission to M.Phil(Social Work) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences is only for working professionals?
  10. Fee expenses of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  11. What are the scholarship available for studying MBA?
  12. Can I apply for MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com?
  13. Does Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai accepts NET JRF ranks for admission in research course? Cut off marks for it?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  15. Am I eligible for getting admission into MBA course having completed Diploma in Hotel Management?
  16. Fee expenses of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  17. When the admission of M.Phil(Social Work) will be started in Tata Institute of Social Sciences? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. How to get fellowship for M.Phil(Social Work) course in Tata Institute of Social Sciences?
15th September 2019, 03:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai?

** The total fee expenses of Ph.D. (Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is ₹134,000.

** The course duration of Ph.D. (Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?