10th April 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Automobile Engineering which is available in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

13th April 2019, 05:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science?

The duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is given below.

** Ph.D. Automobile Engineering or Doctor of Philosophy in Automobile Engineering is a Doctorate of Automobile Engineering course.

** The course duration of PhD(Automobile Engineering) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?