3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of the PhD program in the specialization of Cognitive Science which is available in Hyderabad University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

7th August 2019, 12:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University?

Ph.D. (Cognitive Science) offered at Hyderabad University is a 3-year doctoral level program.
Candidates who have passed masters degree in Psychology/any branch of linguistics/natural sciences/computer science or BTech in any engineering discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for Ph.D. (Cognitive Science) program.
Selection of candidates is made on the basis of entrance test or JRF qualification followed by an interview.
7th August 2019, 12:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University is of 3 years to 7 years.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University is that you should be a post graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://www.uohyd.ac.in/ for more information.
13th August 2019, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of the PhD program in the specialization of Cognitive Science which is available in Hyderabad University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?
Course duration of PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?