2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Clinical Psychology from Amity University-Jaipur. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

4th June 2022, 09:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Clinical Psychology at Amity University Jaipur is:-

*Psychiatry

*Psychopathology

*Behavioral Medicine

*Biological Foundations Of Behaviour

The duration of this course is minimum 3 years.
6th June 2022, 09:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Amity University-Jaipur?

The Course Structure is:-

✓Advanced General Methods In Psychology

✓Using Advanced Statistics in Psychology

✓Practical Issues In Psychological Research

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?