28th June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering which is available in Tezpur University? Please let me know about the course structure also. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  3. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Tezpur University?
  4. Does Tezpur University offer BA(Geography) course?
  5. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  11. List of best 50 colleges for doing genetic engineering in India?
  12. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  13. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  14. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 4900 rank?
  16. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  17. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  18. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana? -- [New]
15th July 2022, 12:26 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?

The Course Structure is:-

Computer Organisation

Computer Architecture

Design

Analysis of Algorithms

Data and File Structures

Advanced Algorithms

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university can study PhD Computer Science and Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?