29th January 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Horticulture) in Visva Bharati University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Horticulture in Visva Bharati University. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

5th August 2022, 01:04 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Horticulture) in Visva Bharati University?

Course Structure:-

Advances in Breeding of Fruit Crops

Advances in Production of Fruit Crops

Systematics of Fruit Crops

Seminar I

Seminar II

Biodiversity and Conservation of Crops.

6th August 2022, 11:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Horticulture) in Visva Bharati University?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Horticulture at Visva Bharati University is:-

*Research

*Seminar I

*Seminar II

*Advances in Breeding of Fruit Crops

*Advances in Production of Fruit Crops etc...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?