2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) which is available in Institute of Chemical Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

4th June 2022, 09:03 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

The Course Structure and Fee expenses of PhD Food Engineering and Technology at Institute of Chemical Technology is:-

*Statistical Techniques

*Research Methodology

*Recent Advances in Fruits

*Recent Advances in Cereals
6th June 2022, 09:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Food Engineering and Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

The Course Structure is:-

✓Recent Advances in Meals

✓Recent Advances in Fruits and Vegetables

✓Research Methodology

✓Advances in Food Biotechnology

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?