19th May 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in Vidyasagar University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the PhD(Physics) course which is available in Vidyasagar University? I am planning to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the course structure also.

24th May 2019, 10:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in Vidyasagar University?

The fee expenses to study PhD in Physics at Vidyasagar University is given below.

Registration Fee - Rs.5000
Program Fee per year - Rs.80000
Total Fee - Rs.245000

PhD in Physics is a 3 year course and can be extended to 6 years. This course is an advanced study in Physics such as Atomic and Condensed Matter Physics, Laser Physics, Particle Physics.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Microtron Based Interdisciplinary Research
Environmental Radioactivity
Atmospheric Physics
Amorphous Solids
Nuclear and Radiation Physics
Electro-optic and NLO Materials
Crystal Growth & Characterization
Positron annihilation Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?