9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Plant Physiology which is available in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  4. How many PhD(Plant Physiology) seats are available in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Model question papers of M.Sc Agriculture entrance exam of The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur? Important dates for it?
  7. Course structure of MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  11. Admission procedure to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Crop Physiology) in Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College?
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 5932 in General
  14. List of colleges offering MSc(Dairy Science) in Uttar Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Physiology) in KLE University?
  18. How to do MSc Agricultural biotech? I am doing BSc Biotech
30th June 2022, 12:12 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Plant Physiology.

The Course Structure is:-

Review of Literature

Quantitative Method

Computer Application

Research Methodology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?