3rd October 2018, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of PhD(Communication System) course which is available in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

19th August 2022, 12:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

The admission procedure to study PhD Communication System is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

The Course Structure of PhD Communication System is:-

Computer Application
Research Methodology
Quantitative Methods
Review of Literature.
22nd August 2022, 03:46 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PhD(Communication System) in Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Communication?

The Course Structure is:-

Review of Literature , Quantitative Methods, Research Methodology and Computer Applications.

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can do PhD Communication System.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?