11th September 2020, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PhD(Physics) in Diamond Harbour Womens University?

Hi, please provide me the course syllabus of PhD course for Physics subject which is available in Diamond Harbour Womens University. I want to know about the course syllabus because I am going to apply for this course at this university.

10th October 2020, 10:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PhD(Physics) in Diamond Harbour Womens University?

PhD in Physics is a 3 year duration course and is about natural science that involves the study of matter. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Microtron Based Interdisciplinary Research
Environmental Radioactivity
Atmospheric Physics
Amorphous Solids
Nuclear and Radiation Physics
Electro-Optic and NLO Materials
Crystal Growth & Characterization
Positron Annihilation Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?