2nd March 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits to appear in DBT-JRF for M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Hello guys, can you all tell me about the DBT JRF exam? I want to know about this exam. I have completed M.Tech in Biotechnology. I have heard that DBT JRF exam is for Biotechnology students. Kindly tell me what benefit I will get?

14th March 2018, 09:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits to appear in DBT-JRF for M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

Detailed Information and Benefits to appear in DBT JRF for M.Tech in Biotechnology candidates;

Through DBT JRF, fellowships are granted for candidates on the basis of DBT JRF Biotechnology Eligibility Test score. Basically this DBT Junior Research Fellowship award is offered for candidates pursuing research in the frontier areas of the biotechnology.

Fellowship for JRF/ SRF - Rs.16,000/- or Rs.18,000/- per month

Junior Research Fellows are generally get selected according to the merit under Category I and Category II.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for DBT JRF is M.Sc/ or M.V.Sc or M.Tech with Biotechnology in the title of the degree in order to be eligible with 60% marks in qualifying examination and the maximum age must not exceed 28 years. This DBT JRF is equivalent to NET or GATE Entrance Examinations.

Click here for More Details
15th March 2018, 06:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits to appear in DBT-JRF for M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?

DBT Junior Research Fellowships are generally provide fellowships for Biotech candidates who are pursuing research in research institutions or universities in India.

Hence, for this candidates are selected through an online Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET) and every year 275 members are awarded with Fellowships.

The basic educational qualification required is Master's Degree or Post Graduation in Biotechnology from a recognized university.

Allowed courses are,
* Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biotechnology
* Master of Technology in Biotechnology
* M.V.Sc course

As you are done with M.Tech in Biotechnology course, I can say that you are eligible to appear in DBT JRF Examination. Besides this, you are required to go through the link that is given below for more details.

Click here for More Details
15th August 2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

If I crack dbt jrf how can I get benefit for my m.tech biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?