28th December 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?

I finished my M.Sc Computer Science and worked as s/w engg for five years. I need to do SLET exam in computer Application, Kindly help me by providing details regarding slet exams conducted in tamil nadu as well the currrent syllabus for computer applicatn with book of reference

Thank u

13th July 2017, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?

Detailed Information, Syllabus and reference books for the preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET (Computer Application):

Mother Teresa Women's University, Kodaikanal conducts an entrance examination called State Eligibility Test on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC).

The minimum educational qualification required is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university with 55% marks for General category candidates and 50% marks for reserved category candidates. There is no certain upper age limit for appearing in TNSET 2017 Examination.

Tamil Nadu SET Examination consists of the below mentioned sections.

> Divergent Thinking
> Comprehension
> General Awareness
> Reasoning Ability

TNSET Syllabus is same as UGC NET Syllabus and the same can be downloaded from UGC website. You may refer the below mentioned books,

@ UGC NET: Computer Sciences and Applications (Paper I, II and III) Previous Year Papers (Solved) by RPH Editorial board

19th January 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?

I have completed my MCA IN 1998 & was living abroad. Can you please give the details of exams required to join a college as a lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?