20th May 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Details of SLET books and publishers? Whether SLET is enough to be government staff? Is there any coaching is Erode?

Hello sir

Im yasir(22) doing Msc(IT)2 yr in TN.
I just need the SLET exam book details, publisher details..
also let me know if any websites for study on trail exams..
wheather SLET is enough to be Govt staff of M.Phil is must..
Is there any coaching center in Erode,Coimbatore

Advance Thank you
yasir

20th March 2023, 09:51 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Details of SLET books and publishers? Whether SLET is enough to be government staff? Is there any coaching is Erode?

SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) is an examination conducted by various states in India to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges. The examination is based on the syllabus of UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) and consists of two papers - Paper I (General Aptitude) and Paper II (Subject-specific).

There are various books available in the market for SLET preparation. Some of the popular ones are:

1. Trueman's UGC NET/SLET General Paper I by M. Gagan and Sajit Kumar
2. UGC NET/SLET: Teaching and Research Aptitude by KVS Madaan
3. UGC NET/SLET/JRF - Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearson Education
4. UGC NET/SLET Management by M. Shivani
5. SLET Guide for Commerce by Priyanka Prakashan

The above-mentioned books are published by different publishers such as Trueman Publishers, Arihant Publications, Pearson Education, M. Shivani Publications, and Priyanka Prakashan.

SLET qualification is considered to be equivalent to NET qualification, and candidates who qualify for SLET are eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges. However, the final selection depends on the recruitment process of the respective institution.

There are coaching centers available in Erode for SLET preparation. Some of the popular ones are:

1. Wisdom Academy
2. Bharathi Coaching Center
3. G.S Academy
4. APTS Academy
5. SRI Academy

Candidates can choose the coaching center based on their convenience and preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?