22nd September 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship?

Hello everyone, I came to know about the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship and I am looking forward to applying for this programme. I would like to know about the essential documents which are required to apply for this fellowship programme. Please let me know immediately.

23rd September 2021, 06:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship?

The candidate must join fellowship within 6 months from date of issue of wlaward letter

Only NET/ UGC /CSIR joint test qualified candidates are eligible to apply

Documents include
Scanned image of alicante photograph( should not exceed 200 kb)

Signature in scanned image(4_30kb)
23rd September 2021, 07:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship?

Documents required to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship:-

Document required:-

1 - Field in application should be furnished in the prescribed format.

2 - Self-attested copies of marksheets, degree certificates and experience certificate.

Selection process:-

Soelection will be based on the interview.
23rd September 2021, 11:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for the NIT Tiruchirappalli Junior Research Fellowship and Research Assistantship are given below.

--> SSLC Marksheet
--> HSC Marksheet
--> Graduation Degree
--> Post-graduation degree/Marksheet
--> PhD
--> GATE scorecard
--> NET Scorecard
--> Work Experience letter
--> Previous Research Work and Publication copy

I am also giving you the NIT Tiruchirappalli website link for your reference that is www.nitt.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?