19th September 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Biological Sciences) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Banasthali Vidyapith in Biological Sciences stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap.

23rd September 2019, 09:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Biological Sciences) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Banasthali Vidyapith in Biological Sciences stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap.
Documents required to apply for PhD(Biological Sciences) in Banasthali Vidyapithi:-
  • Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.
  • Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.
  • UGC NET score card.
  • Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?