22nd January 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Management Studies) in Banaras Hindu University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Banaras Hindu University in Management Studies stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

7th October 2019, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Management Studies) in Banaras Hindu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Banaras Hindu University in Management Studies stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD course:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?