2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Panjab University in Philosophy stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

5th October 2018, 01:33 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

You need the hard copy of the application form which you are filling up online.Along with the application copy you need to attach self-attested copies of the following documents:

1. M.Phil / Ph.D. Entrance Test-2018 Result Card.
2. Detailed Marks Card of Master’s level examinations.
3. Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
4. No Objection Certificate from the employer in case of working candidates.
5. Two self attested photographs.
6. Aadhaar Card (as applicable).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?