21st February 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Women's Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Jawaharlal Nehru University in Women's Studies stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

12th June 2022, 11:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Women's Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The Documents Required to get PhD Women's Studies at Jawahar Lal Nehru University is:-

*Candidates 10th, 12th, graduation degree and post graduation degree

*Candidates Migration Certificate

*Candidates Identity Proof Like Aadhaar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course? 17 1st July 2019 03:16 PM
How how much percentage is required for mba admission? Can I apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 45% marks? 2 10th September 2016 06:34 PM
Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course? 6 28th August 2016 11:48 PM
Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA? 3 6th September 2014 02:04 AM
What are MBA studies? How to apply for MBA? List of top MBA schools? 13 26th January 2013 07:52 PM