8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Resource Management) in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University? I want to apply for a PhD in Human Resource Management course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

13th September 2019, 12:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Resource Management) in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University?

The documents required to apply for studying PhD in Human Resource Management at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University are given below.

Passport size photographs
Self attested ID Proof - Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID.
Self attested Class 10th Certificate, 12th class mark sheet, graduation,post graduation certificate and mark sheet
Self attested Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Research Proposal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?