9th January 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Steam & Gas Turbine Power Plants) in University of Delhi?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in University of Delhi? I want to apply for PhD in Steam & Gas Turbine Power Plants course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

15th May 2022, 04:05 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Steam & Gas Turbine Power Plants) in University of Delhi?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th , graduate and post graduate final result and migration certificate

Birth certificate

Candidates Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
15th May 2022, 08:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Steam & Gas Turbine Power Plants) in University of Delhi?

The Documents Required for PhD Steam & Gas Turbine Power Plants is:-

*Candidates have to submit 10th, 12th , graduation and post graduation final result

*Candidates Migration certificate

*Candidates Passport size photo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?