25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(English Literature) admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology to study PhD in English Literature course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 10:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(English Literature) admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology to study PhD in English Literature course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Documents required to get PhD(English Literature) admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology:-

1.Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, PAN card etc.

3.UGC NET score card.

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?