9th February 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure PhD(Agriculture Engineering) admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University

Respected Sir, I want to get the information regarding the documents which are required to get admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University for studying PhD in Agriculture Engineering course. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

10th February 2021, 08:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Agriculture Engineering) admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get the information regarding the documents which are required to get admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University for studying PhD in Agriculture Engineering course. Please help me to know about the documents asap.
Documents required to apply for studying Ph.D(Agriculture Engineering) in Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University:-

1.Final mark-sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

5.Published Journal papers.
11th February 2021, 11:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Agriculture Engineering) admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University

Documents required to secure PhD(Agriculture Engineering) admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University is as follows.

1. Academic Certificates
2. Character Certificate
3. Birth certificate
4. Migration Certificate
5. Category certificate if applicable.
12th February 2021, 08:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to secure PhD in Agriculture Engineering admission in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University are given below.

--> Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificate
--> Bachelor's degree certificate
--> Master's degree certificate
--> Caste Certificate (if any)
--> Identification proof
--> Passport Size Photographs

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.pjtsau.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?