10th October 2015, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me that Delhi School of Economics is providing PhD course in Economics? If yes then what is the entrance exam I have to give for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  2. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  3. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  4. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of Economics for MA economics entrance exam?
  5. Top 10 universities which offer PhD in Economics to M.Sc candidate in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  7. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Economics in Delhi Technological University? Detailed information about it.
  9. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  10. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  11. What is the syllabus of delhi school of economics followe for MA Economics entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  14. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  15. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  16. Which colleges under Delhi university offer admission in economics major without mathematics?
  17. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  18. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
31st August 2016, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi School of Economics offer PhD in Economics? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Kindly tell me that Delhi School of Economics is providing PhD course in Economics? If yes then what is the entrance exam I have to give for getting admission?
Yes, the Delhi School of Economics offers PhD in Economics course. The interested candidates can apply either through online or offline mode for the PhD in Economics admission. To be eligible for PhD course, a candidate must have obtained a Post Gradate or M. Phil degree from any recognized university. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in M.Phil or 55% marks in Master’s Degree.

The admission will be done only through the entrance examination conducted by the institution. Those candidates who have already qualified in UGC NET/SLET are exempt from the entrance exam conducted by the university.

For more Information - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?