4th November 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Download previous years question papers of ARS-NET and ARS Preliminary Examination

Dear Sir,
Can you please send me the previous years question papers of ARS-NET and ARS Preliminary Examination? Please help me to get the papers asap.

22nd March 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download previous years question papers of ARS-NET and ARS Preliminary Examination

Dear sir, Can you please send me previous year question paper of ARS-NET for seed science and technology
15th January 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download previous years question papers of ARS-NET and ARS Preliminary Examination

Dear sir, Can you please send me previous year question paper of ARS-NET for seed science and technology
31st March 2018, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, can you please send me the question papers of previous years ARS net examination (Plant Physiology)my mail [email protected]
17th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

My email id [email protected]
11th September 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Can you please send me previous year question papers of ARS-NET for agricultural Microbiology. My email id [email protected]
21st November 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir , can you plese send me the previous old question paper of ARS NET for plant physiology my email id is - [email protected]
19th December 2018, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir can you send me previous year question papers of Plant pathology ICAR Net
7th December 2019, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send computer application and it previous year paper of Icar net
16th December 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Can you please send me previous year question paper of ARS-NET for science and technology . this is my mail id - [email protected]
23rd December 2019, 10:30 PM
punam janghu

Hi...am unable to find previous year question papers of plant physiology for ARS NET. Can someone please send d same on my [email protected]
looking forward to response
thank you
28th April 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir could you pls give me ARS mains exam previous year paper of agri microbiology?
20th August 2021, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me ASRB net computer applications previous papers [email protected]
29th January 2022, 10:26 PM
Hitesh Kaga

please sir send the Agricultural Statistics question paper for the last five years ASRB-NET [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?