19th November 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MBA in System and Operation correspondence student?

Hello
I am eligible for UGC NET as i had done B.Tech from Electronics and communication(Regular course) and M.B.A in System and operation(correspondence Course).

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, age limits and objective to appear in CSIR UGC NET for MBA-HR(Correspondence) student?
  2. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
  3. What specialization should I choose for MBA IT, MBA Operation or MBA system?
  4. MBA (Operations) though correspondence is valid or not?
  5. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET after completing MSc Chemistry through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  8. Am I eligible to take NET in Computers?
  9. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  10. Best correspondence material for UGC NET(Life Science) and GATE?
  11. Am I eligible to write UGC NET exam for lecturership after completing correspondence MBA finance with minimum 55%
  12. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  13. Can I go for NET and Ph.D if I do another MBA through correspondence?
  14. Can I apply for UGC NET? I am a MBA fashion design student
  15. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.E. student?
  16. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  17. How to appear in UGC NET after doing MBA from Punjab Technical University from distance education system?
  18. ICWAI Operation Management and Information System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th November 2014, 09:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MBA in System and Operation correspondence student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am eligible for UGC NET as i had done B.Tech from Electronics and communication(Regular course) and M.B.A in System and operation(correspondence Course).
If your MBA degree is recognized and you have fulfilled the below given criteria then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
20th November 2014, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for MBA in System and Operation correspondence student?

You must have at least 55% marks in your MBA degree to become eligible for UGC NET. There is relaxation of 5% marks from reserved category candidates. Just make sure that the distance University from which you have passed is recognized distance education council.

Hence, you can take your decision on the basis of above criteria. There is no age limit for UGC NET and if your aim is only Lecturership, then you don't have to worry about the age.

For Junior Research Fellowships there is age limit of 28 years for General category candidate. There is age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

For more information visit http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?