18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Bioinformatics) admission in Central University of South Bihar?

Dear friends, for getting admission in PhD(Bioinformatics), what is the eligibility criteria at the Central University of South Bihar? I want to secure admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about this immediately.

31st October 2019, 11:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Bioinformatics) admission in Central University of South Bihar?

** Ph.D. Bioinformatics or Doctor of Philosophy in Bioinformatics is a Doctorate Biotechnology course.

** The required eligibility to get a Ph.D. (Bioinformatics) admission at Central University of South Bihar is that the candidate should have passed a Master's degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** Candidate should clear the common entrance exam conducted by the University for the Course.

** The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Bioinformatics is three years.
31st October 2019, 04:00 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Bioinformatics) admission in Central University of South Bihar?

Eligibility to get PhD (Bioinformatics) admission in Central University of South Bihar are as mentioned below:-
Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?