13th November 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Biotechnology from Vikrama Simhapuri University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

14th November 2019, 10:53 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

1. Candidate must score 55% marks in the concerned subjects at post-graduation level from any recognized university.

2. A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC/ST and PHC candidates.

3. Candidates who have completed their final year examinations and are awaiting results can also apply for the programme.

You may visit www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 04:04 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Eligibility to get PhD (Biotechnology) admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed Post-graduation in Biology/ Biotechnology from a recognised University.
Candidate may also completed their M.Tech in Biotechnology from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) in Post-graduation.
Candidate must have to qualify an entrance examination from any of them - GATE, NET, APRCET.
There is no age limit to study this course.
15th November 2019, 04:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get PhD(Biotechnology) admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University are as follows:-

Post-graduation in Biology/ Biotechnology from a recognized institute.

M.Tech or equivalent degree in Biotechnology or other interdisciplinary areas.

A minimum aggregate score of 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) at the level of post-graduation.
15th November 2019, 04:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get Ph.D. (Biotechnology) admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University is given below:-

1. Candidate should have a masters degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any university.

2. Candidate of any age can pursue this course.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?