26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Electrical Engineering) admission in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Electrical Engineering from GITAM-Vishakapatnam. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th October 2021, 06:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Electrical Engineering) admission in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

GITAM Visakhapatnam PhD Eligibility:-

°°°Candidate must possess post-graduate degree from this university or any other recognized university with at least 55% aggregate of marks (open category candidates) and 50% marks (for SC/ST category candidates).
°°°Candidates can apply for full time or part time Ph. D.
28th October 2021, 10:38 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Electrical Engineering) admission in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

The eligibility to get PhD Electrical Engineering admission at GITAM Vishakhapatnam ,you must have a M.E/M.Tech or equivalent degree in the concerned branch from a recognized university.And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called NET, GATE and SLET
28th October 2021, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Electrical Engineering from GITAM-Vishakapatnam. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Candidates who have completed masters degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Electrical Engineering. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.CET (Depends on University)
29th October 2021, 12:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Electrical Engineering admission in GITAM-Vishakapatnam is a candidate must have passed ME/MTech in a relevant field from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course and admission selection will be done through a written test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gitam.edu
30th October 2021, 12:03 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get PhD (Electrical Engineering) admission in GITAM-Visakhapatnam are as mentioned below:-

Aspirants must have passed a Post-graduation degree in a relevant stream from a recognised University.

Aspirants must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Post-graduation degree in a relevant stream.

Aspirants may have to appear for entrance test conducted by the university itself or the national level entrance test for PhD i.e. UGC-CSIR NET.

There is no age limit required for this course.
30th October 2021, 01:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

GITAM Visakhapatnam PhD Eligibility:-

Candidate must possess post-graduate degree from this university or any other recognized university with at least 55% aggregate of marks (open category candidates) and 50% marks (for SC/ST category candidates)

Candidates can apply for full time or part time PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?