18th January 2019, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Nuclear and Radiochemistry) admission in Changu Kana Thakur Arts, Commerce and Science College, Raigad?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Nuclear and Radiochemistry from Changu Kana Thakur Arts, Commerce and Science College, Raigad. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st January 2019, 02:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Nuclear and Radiochemistry) admission in Changu Kana Thakur Arts, Commerce and Science College, Raigad?

Eligibility to get PhD(Nuclear and Radiochemistry) admission in Changu Kana Thakur Arts, Commerce and Science College, Raigad are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Post-Graduation in that particular specialization from a recognized university.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post-Graduation.
No any particular age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?