24th September 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute for pursuing PhD in Sanskrit program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

27th September 2019, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute for pursuing PhD in Sanskrit program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility to get PhD(Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.

Entrance exams for Ph.D admission in various colleges are UGC NET.
29th September 2019, 01:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?

Ph.D. Sanskrit or Doctor of Philosophy in Sanskrit is a Doctorate Sanskrit degree course. The required eligibility to get Ph.D. (Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Sanskrit is 55%. The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Sanskrit is 3 years. For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Dayalbagh Educational Institute.
29th September 2019, 08:49 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get PhD (Sanskrit) admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have completed their Master's Degree in Sanskrit from a recognised University.

Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's Degree.

There is no age limit to pursue this course.

Candidate must have to qualify the required entrance test to secure admission.
29th September 2019, 11:08 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidates that are interested to apply for Ph.D. in Sanskrit at Dayalbagh Educational Institute must hold both masters as well as bachelor level degree in Sanskrit subject from a recognized university. The exact cut off required by the Institute is 55% or CGPA 5.5/10 in the master degree. The candidate belongs from SC/ST category required to score 50% of marks in Master degree. For more details regarding admission process please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?