3rd September 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Hi, I want to join Mahatma Gandhi Central University for studying for a PhD program in the specialization of Sociology. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

6th September 2020, 01:08 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Sociology at Mahatma Gandhi Central University is a candidate must have passed MPhil or equivalent with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidate it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in CUCET/UGC-NET/JRF and on merit basis and there is no age bar to apply for this course.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mgcub.ac.in
7th September 2020, 01:02 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University?

Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) admission in Mahatma Gandhi Central University is as following.

Admissions will be based on scores in the previous qualifying exam.

Scores in UGC-NET or JRF or CUCET are accepted for direct shortlisting for interview.

Applicant must have minimum score of 50% or 6 CGPA in previous academic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?