25th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Urdu) in Queen Mary’s College Chennai?

Hi, I want to join Queen Mary’s College Chennai for studying PhD program in the specialization of Urdu. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this PhD program?

28th September 2019, 04:46 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Urdu) in Queen Mary’s College Chennai?

Eligibility to get PhD (Urdu) in Queen Mary's College, Chennai are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's Degree/ M.Phil degree/ M.Litt degree in the relevant subjects from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their Master's degree/ M.Phil degree/ M.Litt degree.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
Candidate may have to qualify entrance examination required to get admission in this course.
29th September 2019, 03:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Ph.D. Urdu or Doctor of Philosophy in Urdu is a Doctorate Urdu language course. The required eligibility to get PhD(Urdu) in Queen Mary’s College Chennai is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Urdu is 55%. The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Urdu is three years.

Also, the candidate should have two years of teaching experience in a degree college or qualified in UGC National level test for JRF/Lectureship.
29th September 2019, 10:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Queen Mary’s College Chennai for studying PhD program in the specialization of Urdu. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this PhD program?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course in Urdu:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Urdu from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Queen Mary’s College Chennai.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?