23rd November 2018, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Veterinary Medicine) admission in Birsa Agricultural University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Veterinary Medicine from Birsa Agricultural University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th November 2018, 07:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Veterinary Medicine) admission in Birsa Agricultural University?

Birsa Agricultural University does offer PhD Veterinary Science in the following subjects:
Veterinary Biochemistry

Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics

Veterinary Pathology

Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology

Veterinary Physiology

In order to be eligible to study that course, you must have passed bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from any recognized university.
You must have a Master's degree in relevant field with minimum overall grade point average of 6.00/10.00 or 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized university.

For more details visit;
http://www.bauranchi.org/admissions/...ate-programme/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?