15th August 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Oriya) which is available in Gangadhar Meher University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

19th August 2019, 10:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University?

The eligibility to study PhD in Oriya at Gangadhar Meher University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/NET/SLET / endowed with UGC teacher fellowship or study leave from the Government of Odisha, DHE are also eligible for this course.

Admission selection will be on the basis of career cum entrance test and viva voce or interview. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
19th August 2019, 09:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Oriya) in Gangadhar Meher University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Oriya) which is available in Gangadhar Meher University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Oriya with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Oriya in Gangadhar Meher University.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?