6th March 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) which is available in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

8th March 2021, 11:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University is as follows.

You must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.
9th March 2021, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Plant Molecular Biology) which is available in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. I am looking forward to doing this PhD in this university. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D program.

Entrance exams to study Ph.D(Plant Molecular Biology) in Indira Gandhi Agricultural University:-

1.GATE

2.CSIR NET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?