7th September 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha for studying PhD in Zoology course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this PhD program?

9th September 2019, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha for studying PhD in Zoology course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this PhD program?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Zoology with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam.

For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
11th September 2019, 12:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology in in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha is Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university(50% for reserved categories).

The admission to Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology in in Sree Narayana College Alappuzha through the score card and scores of National Eligibility Test .

You can check the website http://www.sncollegecherthala.in/ for more details.
11th September 2019, 01:16 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure PhD (Zoology) admission in Sree Narayana College, Alappuzha are as mentioned below:-

Educational qualification - Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in the Science stream from a recognised university with at least 55% aggregate.

Age limit - No age limit

Entrance examination - UGC-NET, CSIR-NET, GATE, SLET, GPAT, ICAR (JRF/SRF), University Entrance Exam
11th September 2019, 09:57 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for PhD in PhD(Zoology) the must satisfy the criteria below,

1) Applicants with Masters degree in Zoology or its related field with a minimum of 50% or an equivalent GPA (Grade Point Average) are eligible to apply for the program. Sree Narayana College Alappuzha university provides 5% reservation of seats for students from the SC/ST category.

2) There is no age limit required

3) Applicants must have a valid CSIR NET score card.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?