12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Agroforestry program in Forest College and Research Institute? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc Forestry course? List of entrance exams?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  3. Documents required to apply for PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  4. How many PhD(Agroforestry) seats are available in Forest College and Research Institute?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  7. What is the qualification for BSc Agriculture?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  9. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which University in India offers Masters Degree in Environment Science in Correspondence?
  11. Which are the private medical colleges under government quota in karnataka PGCET?
  12. Which are the institutes offering BSc in Wildlife?
  13. MBA colleges in Maharashtra with 85 percentile in MAT and 54 in CAT exam?
  14. Procedure to join Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding, Tamil Nadu for research course?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Management Non Wood Forest Products in Sumati Gramotthan Evam Training Institute, Garhwal? -- [New]
  16. Which type of government job is better for Environmental Engineering student?
  17. Which stream to choose to take admission in Forestry?
  18. List of top 10 colleges for Agricultura engineering? I have scored 587 rank
15th September 2019, 09:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?

Doctor of Philosophy in Agroforestry is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Agroforestry is 3 years. The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Agroforestry is 60% for open and 55% for SC/ST category candidate. The candidate should have to score good marks in the entrance examination to study Ph.D. (Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute.
11th April 2021, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agroforestry) in Forest College and Research Institute?

Can I do phd in agroforestry after doing msc forestry in environment management?
13th April 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MSC(forestry) in Environment Management. Can I apply for Ph.D in Agroforestry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?