28th July 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD in Biotechnology at College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Biotechnology) from College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

30th July 2021, 09:27 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Biotechnology at College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar?

The eligibility to study PhD in Biotechnology at College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar is a candidate must have passed MTech/ME in the relevant field from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance examination which is conducted by the college.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cet.edu.in
30th July 2021, 11:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD in Biotechnology at College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar?

The required eligibility to study PhD in Biotechnology at College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar are given below.

** First of all the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the master degree course to study PhD in Biotechnology at College of Engineering and Technology Bhubaneswar is 60%.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score.
31st July 2021, 10:03 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

1- The candidates must complete their post-graduation in Biotechnology or Bioinformatics or any other relevant discipline from a recognized board or university.

2- Minimum 50% - 55% aggregate marks or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale should be scored at the Post Graduation level to be eligible for this course.

3- They should also clear the entrance exam like CSIR- UGC – NET, DBI JRF, ICMR JRF, etc.

4- The candidate should be currently employed in the relevant field with a research experience of minimum 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?