12th January 2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Central University of Haryana?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Chemistry course in Central University of Haryana. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

14th January 2021, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Central University of Haryana?

--- Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Central University of Haryana---

The candidate should have an Indian Nationality.

The candidate should have done masters degree in the concerned field that is Education ( M.Ed/MA in education) with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised University. 50% marks minimum for the SC/ST students.

The selection is done through Entrance exam conducted by the university and those who have already qualified in NET/SLET are exempted from the entrance test.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.cuh.ac.in
14th January 2021, 08:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Central University of Haryana?

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Central University of Haryana:-

Candidate must have a master's degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.

From 55% to 50% a relaxation of 5% of marks may be allowed for the candidates belonging to Sc / ST/ OBC.

The candidate shall be exempted from the written test who have passed MPhil programme with course work recognised by the UGC or have qualified UGC/ CSIR - JRF/ NET/ SLET/GATE, or are teacher fellowship holders.
14th January 2021, 09:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Central University of Haryana is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university to get admission.

Applicant will be selected through CUCET or UGC NET or equivalent exam score basis.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.cuh.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?