4th April 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) in Visva Bharati University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) from Visva Bharati University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

13th April 2019, 06:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) in Visva Bharati University?

** The required eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Philosophy and Religion) in Visva Bharati University is the candidate should have passed master degree course with at least 55% from a recognized university.

** The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Philosophy and Religion course is three years/

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of examination score and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?