18th January 2021, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

21st January 2021, 12:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology

The eligibility to study a PhD in Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university and there is no specific age limit to apply. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit of academic marks, a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.vssut.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?