21st August 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) from Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

24th August 2019, 03:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology?

Eligibility to study PhD (Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Science/ Management or equivalent in the relevant discipline from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored 1st division in Master's degree.
Candidate must have to appear for Malaviya Entrance Test conducted by MMMUT.
There is no age restriction to study this course.
25th August 2019, 12:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology?

The minimum eligibility required to get admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology is that you must have Bachelor and master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Science, or Management or equivalent in from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

The admission to the Doctor of Philosophy(Electrical Engineering) in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology would be on the basis of entrance examinations like National Eligibility Test and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

You can visit the website http://www.mmmut.ac.in for more information.
6th September 2019, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) from Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for PhD program in Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology.

You must have a valid UGC NET or GATE score card.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?