9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Environment Management) from Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

14th August 2019, 02:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

The eligibility required to apply for admission in PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is that you must have scored minimum 605 marks in Post Graduation or M.Phil in relevant subject.

The admission to the PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is on the basis of your scores in National Eligibility Test.

You can visit the website http://www.abvhv.edu.in/ for more information.
18th August 2019, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Environment Management) in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD(Environment Management) from Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PhD course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Environment Management from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Environment Management. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card to get admission in Ph.D course.
11th September 2022, 04:33 PM
Mythreyi1990

Eligibility Crieria:

Candidate must have masters degree with respective course

Candidate have no age limit

Candidate have UGC NET.

55% of marks in recognized University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?