18th January 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in College of Home Science-Saifabad?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in College of Home Science-Saifabad in the specialization of Family Resource Management. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

23rd January 2019, 10:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in College of Home Science-Saifabad?

Eligibility to study PhD in family resource management in college of home science Saifabad:-

Duration - 3 years

Level of this course - Doctorate

Type of course - degree

Eligibility - Candidates who have done their Post graduation from recognised University are eligible to do PhD in a family resource Management.
23rd January 2019, 11:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Family Resource Management) in College of Home Science-Saifabad?

PhD in family resource management is a 3 years doctorate level course and the minimum eligibility required to pursue this course is that the candidate must have completed post graduation in family resource management subject or equivalent examination with minimum 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?